Friday, January 01, 2010

Let's play a game of Catch-up!!!

I am SO far BEHIND on my blogging... March is almost over, and I haven't done any birthday posts... let alone our anniversary! I am going to do my best to do a catch up... it may take a while though...

(I will type it up as I would have, had I been current... since I'm using the post date and time as if I were posting ON TIME!)-- if you understood that... Kiss Your Brain!

Rachel's Spring Resolution...
I am a member of an online weight loss/diet community Sparkpeople.com I am on a few different teams. One of them is a team for LDS ladies... one is just a general team according to my start up date, one ties in with Biggest Loser (BLC).

I gained a fair amount of weight over the Christmas holiday... way more than I should have... I made a goal to work it off! I got my hands on a workout system called P90x. After reading through it, I'm so excited to start my adventure. My BLC is starting a new round... (it's 12th) I'm setting a rigorous goal of losing 10 lbs. over a 12 week period. The 12 week period will have a weekly weigh in (wednesdays), it starts Jan. 13th. I'm ashamed to admit this, but my starting weight is 174.8 (175) So I want to be down to 165 by the end of the 12 week challenge. I will be starting P90x Jan. 11th and working out 6 days a week following the routines for the Lean program. I'm way excited... ( I did have before pictures on my phone, but they aren't there anymore... I will take measurements, and pictures at the 6 week mark of the challenge and again at the end of the challenge.

Wish me luck!!!

If you want to read or follow my progress click HERE daily for my exercise blog and to see how I'm doing...

No comments: