Saturday, March 20, 2010

12 Years... REALLY?? Where has the time gone?!

12 yrs and counting!!!

So this year Mike and I took a weekend vacation for our 12th anniversary. We went to the Gaylord Opryland Hotel. We stayed in the Cascades section.
I loved the view!!!

We were gone from Friday night through Sunday morning. We were lucky enough to get a great deal for the 2 nights :)






Friday we went shopping over at Opry Mills Mall, we had dinner at Tony Roma's... I had Mahi Mahi, and Mike had steak... pretty good stuff!!!

Saturday, I got up and got my workout done, took a shower, and then went to the spa for some pampering! Mani-Pedi's are so much fun... and at the Relache Spa,quite a bit more $$ than I was originally planning on spending. Oh well :)

So you may ask, what was Mike doing while I was off being pampered??? Here's a look...



That night we had dinner at (birds-eye view)




This was our table...



For dinner that night Mike had the Mahi Mahi, and I had the steak... both were SO GOOD!!!


We are still looking for an excuse to go back and enjoy it!!!

Sunday morning, we were up early and walked around taking some pictures of the atrium. Here are some of my favorite ones...







We have had an exhilarating 12 years! It's just FLOWN by!!! I'm looking forward to many more years to come...

No comments: