Saturday, May 12, 2007

Happy Mother's Day to Me!!!


Well, Mike was a sweetheart this year. He and one of his friends in the ward took all our kids to the zoo...no mom's attached!!! They were gone all morning. I had some time to relax, watch a movie, talk on the phone...and go shopping! The shopping would have been better if I could've found something in my size that I liked. Oh well...it was mommy time! The girls got some much needed time with just Daddy. Mike's schedule has been shifty lately, and it was nice for him to be able to interact with them like this.


Mike took some great pictures of the different animals you'll find when visiting the Nashville Zoo...but you don't have to take my word for it!



Ok, so some of those animals will only be found at the zoo if you happen to visit while we're there!!! :) Here are some other great shots of animals at the zoo!







It was a great day to be at the zoo!

1 comment:

Cami said...

wow these zoo pictures are awesome!