Thursday, August 07, 2008

Tag!!!

1. What is your occupation right now?
Arnold Inc., CEO (SAHM)

2. What color are your socks right now?
in sandals

3. What are you listening to right now?
Bom Bom Bom by Living things (Pontiac Commercial)

4. What was the last thing that you ate?
Smacks breakfast cereal

5. Can you drive a stick shift?
yes but haven't for years

6. Last person you spoke to on the phone?
I talk on the phone? I text more than talk!

7. Do you like the person who tagged you?
Love her

8. How old are you today?
still 29 for a couple more weeks!

9. What is your favorite sport to watch?
anything as long as injuries don't occur while I'm watching

10. What is your favorite drink?
Lemon Water

11. Have you ever dyed your hair?
Never

12. Favorite food?
hmmm Hawaiian Haystacks :D

13. What was the last movie you watched?
Princess Diaries 1&2 (with my kids)

14. Favorite day of the year?
Every day I wake up!

15. How do you vent anger?
Silent treatment, distance myself, write in my journal

16. What was your favorite toy as a child?
my raggedy ann doll my grandma made for me

17. What is your favorite season?
Spring and Fall (cool and pretty)

18. Cherries or Blueberries?
Do I really have to decide? Both if they're fresh, if canned neither.

19. Do you want your friends to play along?
If they really have nothing better to do and want to.

20. Who is the most likely to respond?
those who are bored or want to

21. Who is least likely to respond?
those who have something better to do or don't want to

22. Living arrangements?
me and my family together under one roof!

23. When was the last time you cried?
When I watch the Emma Smith movie

24. What is on the floor of your closet?
boxes of things waiting for me to decide what stays and what goes.

25. Who is the friend you have had the longest that you are Tagging?
hmmm not sure... It might be YOU!!!

26. What did you do last night?
Read scriptures, made peanut butter cookies with the girls, had a dance off listening to different types of music with the girls, watched some skateboarding stunts on Youtube of Rodney Mullen.

27. What inspires you?
Quiet moments, stillness, wilderness, music, my kids, my husband, and reading scriptures

28. What are you most afraid of?
My girls will grow up with a distorted image of themselves being worried about their weight etc.

29. Plain, cheese or spicy hamburgers?
Cheese but some spice doesn't hurt either

30. Favorite dog breed?
Beagle Hound


31. Favorite day of the week?
Wednesdays or Thursdays because those r my hubby's days off and we get to spend time together while the girls are at school.

32. How many states have you lived in?
2 UT, and TN

Now I TAG....
Debbie, Lee, and Linda...and anybody else who thinks they want to answer it too!

No comments: