Monday, October 20, 2008

Tag...I'm It apparantly :)

My S-I-L Linda tagged me...So here goes nothing!!!

First Rule: One word responses.
Second Rule: All words must begin with the same letter.
** added by my SIL**
not sure I like these rules too much... I'm not really a "one word" gal ;)

I choose the first letter of my last name A

1. Where is your cell phone? AWOL / dunno...but I will when it Rings ;)
2. Where is your significant other? Away / At work
3. Your hair color? Achromatic / Dark... almost black
4. Your mother? Awesome / Charitable
5. Your father? Admired / Respected
6. Your favorite thing? Apples / Hubbytime
7. Your dream last night? Astonishing /
8. Your dream/goal? Adventure / Travel
9. The room you're in? Anything...but clean ;) / "Office"
10. Your hobby? Arts&Crafts
11. Your fear? Aloneness
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? Alive / Homeowner
13. Where were you last night? Amour
14. What you're not? Airbrushed / Pregnant
15. One of your wish-list items? Afghan (large) / Quilting Frames
16. Where you grew up? Altitude!!! / UT
17. The last thing you did? Ate / sit
18. What are you wearing? an Array (a mix)
19. Your TV? Annoying / PBS
20. Your pet(s)? Avoid / None
21. Your computer? Addicting / freedom
22. Your mood? Ambivalint / everchanging
23. Missing someone? Always/ Family
24. Your car? Ample / van
25. Something you're not wearing? Array (fancy)
26. Favorite store? Apple Barn / Old Time Pottery
27. Your summer? Animated / Busy
28. Love someone? Absolutely
29. Your favorite color? Autumn / Lime Green
30. When is the last time you laughed? Always
31. Last time you cried? Aperiodic / Thursday... after I got my first ticket! I was told I rolled through a stop sign on a right turn.

Being confined to the A's I couldn't always put the preferred answer down...so I Adjusted my answers after the original one. :)

Now I tag...
Emily @ True Blue Aggie Fans, and Katie @ Anderson, and Shawna @ Morehead Family

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pretty creative there!! My favorite was where you want to be in 6 years :)

Morehead Family said...

Sorry Rachel, but there is no way I'm creative enough to do that. I have no idea how you came up with some of those! You are amazing!!!!